The love, joy, sorrow, sympathy, sympathy, and other conceivable emotions that mothers experience in raising their children are unmatched by any other person in the world. Never hurt your mother. Because there is nothing more painful than seeing tears in his eyes.
Here we will share some quotes about never hurt your mother quotes, don t hurt your mother quotes, never hurt your mother, quotes about hurting your mother, quotes of a hurting mother, son hurts mother quotes.
20 Best Never Hurt Your Mother Quotes
1. “A hundred men may make an encampment, but it takes a woman to make a home.” – Chinese proverb
2. “I miss my mother. The loss of your mother, no matter how old you are, changes your life forever. Your mother is your first and forever friend. You never really get over the loss, but you learn to live with it. She is never far away from your thoughts, and she is always in your heart.”
3. “Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs… since the payment is pure love.” – Mildred B. Vermont
4. “Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.” – Erich Fromm
5. “Appreciate your mom, she is wiser than you think and stronger than you know, be thankful”
6. “Most of all the other beautiful things in life come by twos and threes by dozens and hundreds. Plenty of roses, stars, sunsets, rainbows, brothers, and sisters, aunts and cousins, but only one mother in the whole world.” – Kate Douglas Wiggin
7. “Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.” – Barbara Kingsolver
8. “Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.” – William Makepeace Thackeray
9. “Never hurt your mother for your gf/bf, you may get someone else as your gf/bf but you can’t get someone like your mother.”
10. “If you have a mom, there is nowhere you are likely to go where a prayer has not already been.” -Robert Brault
11. “A mother is a woman who shows you the light when you just see the dark.” – Grimaldos Robin
12. “One good mother is worth a hundred schoolmasters.” – George Herbert
13. “A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary.” -Dorothy Canfield Fisher
14. My mother was far from perfect, she didn’t go to the best school, dress in fine clothes, or have a lot of money. But when I look back, she had riches that money can’t buy; A Big Heart that knew only one thing, the love for her children.
15. “The father is always a Republican toward his son, and his mother’s always a Democrat.” – Robert Frost
16. “We have a secret in our culture, and it’s not that birth is painful. It’s that women are strong.”- Laura Stavoe Harm
17. “Appreciate the food mother cook for you, some don’t have food, others don’t have a mother.”
18. “My mother was the dearest, sweetest angel. She didn’t talk; she sang. She was a tower of strength.” – Jayne Meadows
19. Love your mother, the most beautiful person on this earth. Our best critics are yet our stronger supporters.
20. “How many men and women lose potential partners because they have bratty, entitled, or disrespectful kids? The worse is when they are adults. They are no longer children, but act it.”
21. “Many parents do not show themselves hurting even when their children have hurt them so much. Even when they are hurt, they still take care of their children’s feelings. Such is the power of a parent’s love.”
22. “You might feel like a failure when your child has broken your heart, but know that God is with you through this painful journey. One day, you will get there.”