Mind over matter is the idea that our thoughts and emotions can affect our physical and mental well-being. It is a way of thinking that states that you have control over your body and mind, and can be used to overcome tough situations.
Some people use this as a way to deal with pain, anxiety, or stress. Others use it as a way to get through difficult times in their lives. This is because they believe that by doing so they are in control of their own destiny.
Funny Mind Over Matter Quotes
The following is a collection of hilarious quotations that will help you through your day. It’s a compilation of funny mind over matter quotes and some silly humor to lighten the mood.
- A mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work if it’s not open.” – Frank Zappa
- “If you don’t like me, remember it’s mind over matter. I don’t mind and you don’t matter.” – Dr. Seuss
“If you have a mind, use it. If you don’t have a mind, get one.” – Anonymous
- “Age is strictly a case of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.” – Jack Benny
- “Your body can withstand almost anything. It’s your mind you need to convince. – Unknown.
- “If you want to be tougher mentally, it is simple: be tougher. Don’t meditate on it.” – Jocko Willink
Inspirational Mind Over Matter Quotes
We all go through difficult times in our lives. Sometimes, we may feel that all hope is lost and we are about to give up. However, there are always people who have gone through the same situation as us and they managed to come out stronger on the other side.
Here are some of the most inspirational quotes from these people:
- “Rock bottom could be the firm ground you need to pick yourself up and build your empire.” – Yamna Rahim
- “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter don’t mind.” – Bernard M Baruch
- “You are confined only by the walls you build yourself.” – Andrew Murphy
- “The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something. You can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “Our thoughts make things beautiful, our thoughts make things ugly. The whole world is in our own minds.” – Swami Vivekananda.
- “The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible.” – Arthur C. Clarke
- “Rule your mind or it will rule you – Buddha
- “All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force… We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent Mind. This Mind is the matrix of all matter.” – Max Planck
- “No matter how you feel, get up, dress up, and show up.” – Regina Brett
- “Living in this skin is hard and painful, most of the times because I never volunteered to take this on…but still here I am and if this is the body I’ve been given I’m sure as hell gonna make it work.” -Charlotte Eriksson
- “If you change how you think, you change your mindset. If you change your mindset, you change your behaviors. If you change your behaviors, you change your habits. If you change your habits, you change your outcomes. If you change your outcomes, you change your life.” – Brianna Eiest
- “When something bad happens you have three choices. You can either let it define you,… destroy you, or… strengthen you.” – Dr. Seuss.
- “Enter every activity without giving mental recognition to the possibility of defeat. Concentrate on your strengths, instead of your weaknesses. On your powers, instead of your problems.” – Paul J Meyer
- “It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.” – Aristotle
- “Life has no smooth road for any of us; and in the bracing atmosphere of a high aim the very roughness stimulates the climber to steadier steps, till the legend, over steep ways to the stars, fulfills itself.” – W. C. Doane
- “Whether you think you can, or you can’t – either way you’re right.” – Henry Ford
- “The brick walls are there for a reason. The brick walls are not there to keep us out. The brick walls are there to give us a chance to show how badly we want something. Because the brick walls are there to stop the people who don’t want it badly enough. They’re there to stop the other people.” – Randy Pausch
- “I believe in mind over matter and doing anything you set your mind on.” – Elizabeth Taylor
- “Men do less than they ought, unless they do all they can.” – Thomas Carlyle
Motivational Mind Over Matter Quotes
Sometimes as humans we need that little push in order to take that decisive step. These quotes are used to inspire and motivate people. They are a source of motivation for people who need a push in the right direction.
- “Change your thoughts and you change your world.” – Norman Vincent Peale
- “Any day above ground is a good day. Before you complain about anything, be thankful for your life and the things that are still going well.” – Germany Kent.
- “We love being mentally strong, but we hate situations that allow us to put our mental strength to good use.” – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
- “First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do.” — Epictetus
- “I’m not the strongest. I’m not the fastest. But I’m really good at suffering.” – Amelia Boone
- “Now if you are going to win any battle you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body will always give up. It is always tired in the morning, noon, and night. But the body is never tired if the mind is not tired.” – George S. Patton
- “Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.” – Leon J. Suenes
- “Whatever your mind can conceive and believe it can achieve.” – Napoleon Hill
- “You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control the way you think about all the events. You always have a choice. You can choose to face them with a positive mental attitude.” – Roy T. Bennett
- “The strength of your mind determines the quality of your life.” — Edmond Mbiaka
- “Mental toughness is not being affected by anything but what’s going on in the game or competition no matter what coaches, other players, or refs are doing. It’s being able to block out what’s not important.” – Jenny Brenden
- “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.” – Marcus Aurelius
- “Put your heart, mind and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.” – Swami Sivananda
- “Always remember, you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and twice as beautiful as you’ve ever imagined.” – Dr. Seuss.
- “Being rich and successful always starts with your mindset.” – William Scaec
- “If you’re not mentally tough, if nerves undo you instead of focus you, if you don’t have the inner arrogance that you absolutely have what it takes to win, if you don’t see, in your mind’s eye, a picture of yourself winning – then you won’t win; And not because you can’t.” – Summer Sanders
- “Mind over matter represents the triumph of will over physical hindrance. Our thoughts are our weapon against the world.” – David Adam,
- “You’ve got to win in your mind before you win in your life.” – John Addison
- “Now if you are going to win any battle you have to do one thing. You have to make the mind run the body. Never let the body tell the mind what to do. The body will always give up. It is always tired morning, noon, and night. But the body is never tired if the mind is not tired. When you were younger the mind could make you dance all night, and the body was never tired… You’ve always got to make the mind take over and keep going.” — George S. Patton
- “Don’t dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.” – Buddha
At Quotes Dome, we curate the best of quotes for everyone to consume. We hope you enjoyed reading our list of Mind Over Matter Quotes. If yes, then you will definitely love our inspirational higher perspective quotes.